Saturday, October 22, 2016

Showbie+GoNoodle+PicCollage App Smash=Sanity

 
My 1st graders and I love our GoNoodle time at the end of the day!  The only negative, for me, was song choice...so I came up with another routine to solve this problem.  

Here's what I did:

1.  I created a class in Showbie called:  GoNoodle - Pick 3
2.  I created an assignment in the class with screen shots of about 10 songs.  I will add new assignments with     different songs  each week for the students choose from.
3.  I have students use Showbie's new feature called Class Discussion to cast 3 votes.
4. We tally the votes to see which songs got the most votes and "voila" your songs have been picked for the day!

This seemed to fit right into our morning iPad work routine and the tally counting was a great math and social studies(voting) lesson at morning carpet time.  And let's not forget, I did not experience the end of the day bombardment of song choices, and really, everyone won because they ALL love ALL of the songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment