Here's my newly discovered Clipart making procedure. You will need paper, pencil, marker, an iPad, apps-Back Eraser, Sketch Book Xpress, Absolute Board. (FREE Apps)
*I don't sell clip art and may never sell it(my clip art is for me and I want to share-but not convinced it is up to most people's standards)but I love to teach, I love to draw, I love "tech-y"
teaching ideas, so I just wanted to share what I've been up to lately...
1. Draw a picture.
2. Trace with black marker.
3. Take a picture with your iPad, edit-crop your pic. (missed this step in video)
4. Remove background in Back Eraser.
6. If you wish to fill PNG with color-do so in Sketch Book.
7. For extra details, go to Absolute Board.*missed in the video that you need to go to back eraser to
erase background after creating details
8. Go once again to Back Eraser and remove background.
*make sure you save the pics you want such as one with just lines and then one with color
KEEP WATCHING...I will make a video on how to create clipart in a couple of other ways-Solely Absolute Board and a combo of Open Office Draw + iPad.